God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Saturday, October 17


I wanted to follow-up with everyone about something that was mentioned in an earlier post. I have had many wonderful friends approach me over the last 6 weeks about wanting to come over and clean my house as a way to minister to my family. So, that prompted me to plan a big "spring cleaning day" or rather... "fall cleaning day"! I am having a baby and like most women who are expecting a baby I want to get my house in order before the new little one arrives. This is really something FUN for me to focus on right now... I know that seems crazy that spring cleaning might be a fun event, but what it really means is that I am preparing my house to bring a new baby home and that is something sweet to hold on to!!!


If this is something you are interested in helping with you can e-mail me directly at verybusymom2008@yahoo.com and I will forward your contact info onto a very sweet friend of mine from MOPS - Ms. L - who has VOLUNTEERED to organize this day for me and will contact you about the details of the day.


Thank you friends for being willing to come and help us with this.


Love in Christ,


Tina

No comments: