God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

My House is CLEAN


I just had to make a post about my “clean the house day” which was this past Saturday. There were six of the most beautiful women you will ever meet who showed up on my door step Saturday morning complete with rubber gloves and cleaning supplies with smiles on their faces ready to minister to me by CLEANING MY HOUSE!!!! They cleaned baseboards, window sills, windows, my refrigerator, relined my cabinets, dusted fans and any number of things that I would never have done (and VERY rarely ever do for that matter)!

We spent about 6 hours cleaning on Saturday, with a little bit of visiting along the way! I know they must have been exhausted at the end of the day because I know I was and I didn’t work NEARLY as hard as they all did. It was a very special day for me because I feel like my house is super-clean and I can now get Anna Grace’s nursery set up which is going to be a really sweet, sweet time for me.

God is so good to plant this seed of ministry in the hearts of these ladies. After all, cleaning someone’s house is not a glamorous ministry nor is it a ministry where you get a lot of recognition – but for the Bentley family these ladies have truly blessed us and I thank God for them!

No comments: