God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2009

Advance09 Audio




The link above will provide you with all the audio sessions from Advance09, minus day three. I will keep an eye out and post when I see it come up. Piper's part two was the end of day three.

I recommend listening to all, but I am a realist and know most will not be able to commit. So in my opinion these three are the best. Again they all brought very powerful words, but these three sessions would be my recommendation. Listen to them in order:

1. Matt Chandler - Preaching the Gospel to the De-churched
2. Mark Discoll - Ministry Idolatry ***(Highly recommend)
3. John Piper (both parts) - Let the Nations Be Glad

I will get up part two when it comes online.

No comments: