God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scripture for the Day


Psalm 56:13

For You have delivered my soul from death. Have You not kept my feet from falling, That I may walk before God In the light of the living?



How can I not serve my Lord? And how can I know being delivered from death and not tell people about my God, and how to find life? If we have been saved from death and are truly born again, we have a mandate from Christ to be His witnesses. Will we not cry out to this dying world? If we do not do it, who will?

No comments: