God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 30, 2008

James White on Calvinism

This video is only about 10 minutes long and well worth the watch. I love what Mr. White wraps up his closing comments with. God is God and we are not. This simple comment is something that my spirit has agreed with since my conversion. Who am I a mere man, the creature of the great Creator to question or reach into the holy divine dwelling place and question God about anything. He is sovereign and I am not.


The thing I like most about James White is he places all his weight on scripture, no matter the cost. Scripture is the inspired Word of God and is Truth.

No comments: