God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009

Anna Grace Update

Sorry it has been a while since my last post about Anna Grace. Brian & I met with the Maternal Fetal doctor about 10 days ago for an ultrasound to check on our little girl. The ultrasound showed that she is in the 46th precentile in size and weighed 3 pounds 14 ounces. It also showed that everything about her appears to be growing normally (with the exception of her heart) so that is something that we are so thankful for! My pregnancy has been going smoothly with no complications at all so I am currently on a doctor visit schedule just like any woman having a normal pregnancy - other than having more ultrasounds than usual. It truly is a blessing! We see the Maternal Fetal doctor again on December 4 for another ultrasound to check on her progress. As long as things continue to go smoothly we are still planning on delivering Anna Grace in Charleston at MUSC on December 30. Please continue to pray with us that she not come before that date.

Some other things we are thankful for..... I had some sweet friends come on Saturday & paint my kitchen & dining room. It was so sweet of these ladies to do this for me - it looks great and I had so much fun fellowshipping with these ladies. I also had the privilage of having my Dad come out from Texas last week for a visit which was also a sweet time of fellowship.

So, now I'm in the market for some baby girl crib bedding. I'll be hitting some consignment stores this week in search of something and I am truly looking forward to getting her crib set up even though it might be a while before she can sleep in it.

No comments: