God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Anna Grace - October 2

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. We have been a busy family though. Last Saturday we hosted an EARLY birthday party for Zachary. He won't actually be 4 until January 26, but since we will be in the height of cold/flu season during his actual birthday there is no way we will be having a party then and since he didn't have a party last year (because we were in Charleston with a very sick baby) we chose to go ahead and have his party a few months early. It was lots of fun. We had it at a local park with friends and family and he was so happy to see and play with his friends. The cupcakes and presents were just a bonus - mostly he was excited about having his friends there with him. Anna Grace wasn't really crazy about the party and all the people, but she tolerated it all.

Brian has been diligently working on the new house. He has really been burning the candle at both ends and we will be glad when our home reno project is DONE. I have had to make some decisions the week about cabinet stains and countertops and although you would think this stuff would be fun for me it is HARD - it doesn't come naturally to me to do these decorating things and my mind has been swirling. I had to enlist the help of two friends to help me make the final decisions and I am glad the decisions are done - at least for this week!

As for Anna Grace, she has been doing just fine. Crawling and climbing and getting into her brothers things. It is sweet and awesome and I am thankful and amazed everyday. She goes back to the cardiologist on October 12. I am a little nervous about it just because it's been so long since anyone has looked at her heart. For now, I am just enjoying having her home and watching her grow.

I also want to give a Happy Birthday shout out to my Dad today. Today is his birthday and we won't be able to see him because he's in Texas and traveling to Texas right now is just not an option for us. Maybe one day, but for now the BLOG will have to do so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD - we love you!!!!

No comments: