God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Anna Grace - April 21


We got a bumbo and here is Anna enjoying sitting up like a big girl :) My camera is not the best so I apologize for the poor picture quality. I had a good camera but it got washed in the washing machine (it was one of those days after being up all night with the baby) so anyway, I have been taking pictures of the kids with my camera phone. Not the best picture, but it's still a sweet memory! Enjoy :)

1 comment:

Cherryl said...

How sweet, God is working his miracles every day, our prayers are with Anna Grace and your family. So glad to see your updates . God Bless.