God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swallowed A Pacifier - Poop Watch

So today Anna Grace bit the end of her pacificer off and then swallowed it.  No, I'm not joking.  I called her doctor to let him know what happened and he said that we need to check her poop for the next 48 hours to see if she passes it.  If not then, well.... it will have to be removed surgucally I suppose.  But for now Brian and I are on the poop watch. 

Please pray that she passes it - I can not even imagine trying to take her back to a hospital for anything invasive right now so soon after heart surgery!  Serious anxiety drugs would have to be administered!

So Brian had the honors of looking through tonight's poop with no sign of the paci.  What a trooper he was - without complaint and without even gagging!  He's Super Dad as far as I'm concerned.  I doubt that I will be able to accomplish the task as well as he did!  So.... pray for me too!

I'll keep you posted on how things turn up :)

Whew.... being a Mom is CRAZY!

No comments: