God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Anna Grace - March 8

So, we don't take Anna Grace back to the doctor until Friday. Today we are just seeing the pediatrician for her "normal" 2 month check up. I am so curious to see how much she weighs now. If the pain in my lower back is any indication then I think she has put on a little weight in these last 2 weeks she has been drinking breast milk (ha-ha)! I'll keep you posted on what the number is after our appointment on Friday!

Other than a little rash she has developed (which I think is from fabric softner I have been using on her clothes which I have discontinued) she is doing just fine. She's been relatively happy (for Anna Grace) and sleeping pretty good as well. She gets up once during the night to eat and I am thankful for that. I am praying for a quiet week.

I also want to mention that I was able to go to Church yesterday as well. Hubby stayed ome with the kids. What a true blessing to get to go Worship -

No comments: