God alone is Sovereign

1 Chronicles 29:11

Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all.

Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2009



As I ponder the paths of my life, I’m amazed at how good God has treated me and has gently kept me moving in the right direction. The Lord has graciously given me a lovely beautiful wife who is doing a wonderful job of raising our first and only son, little Zachary. She is doing a perfect job growing our second child, little Anna Grace who is due to arrive December 30th with fireworks. Honey I love you!

I join with King David in 1 Chronicles 17:16 in saying…

“Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my house, that you have brought me thus far?”

Thank you Father for choosing me before the foundation of the world (Eph.1:4) and predestining me for adoption into your family (Eph.1:5) in and through Christ Jesus.

No comments: